Denim skirts is a must-have item for this summer ! You can find them everywhere, in all different styles, lengths, with buttons, without buttons, you will definitely find your favorite one. You can match them with a simple T-shirt or shirt and your favorite pair of sneakers or flat sandals. I fall in love with a midi one I found in Zara (it is the one you can see below - without the buttons) and I think it would be peefect with a white kind of oversized t-shirt and my favorite so far white sneakers. What do you think??? I could also make "How to style" post if you would like. Just let me know in the comments!!!
Fashion blogging ans online shooping goes together, right? Especially when you don't have time to spend at the fitting rooms...
These are my current favorite accessories from some online shops out there....some funky choices that can definitely spice up my minimal, black and white outfits!
1. Sunglasses from WOOD WOOD, because sunglasses are never enough and we want them in all possible shapes and colors
2. Hat from MONKI which can match perfectly a total white look in spring
3. Socks from MONKI...imagine wearing them with a girly skirt and my white sneakers or with a cropped pant
4. Bag from MONKI...easy to wear and carry all appropriate things (mobile, lipstick, keys...)
5. Nose ring from URBAN OUTFITERS... I've seen many gorls wearing them lately and I really like it.Should I give it a try..?
Today's post smells like Greece .... sun, sea, olive oil
I am more than excited present you the greek messinian spa natural cosmetics! My father comes from a small village in Peloponnese and all these year I have learnt to appreciate the extra virgin olive oil. Therefore, when I first heard about the messian spa products, coming right away from Peloponnese, I was really curious to try them.
Messinia bathed in light and deep blue sea is considerd to be the land of oil and it is famous worldwide.Driven by the desire to exploit the natural gifts of the lad, Messinian Spa line was born. All roducts areenriched with extra virgin olive oil, combined with juices, fruits, honey, herbs...all Greece in just one product! I manged to try everything all these days so that I can have a complete idea and all I can say ... I AM OBSESSED. These smells, this natural touch, I feel like everything is homemade, without any chemicals, enriching my skin with vitamins and all appropriate nutrients.