I guess that everybody has caught himself/herself dreaming about holidays, planning adventurous days, what to do activities and crazy nights in an awesome place. That's exactly what happend to me today. For no reason, I woke up dreaming of a sunny place,where I could enjoy good food, drinks and a huge swimming pool where I could spend all my days and nights :P So today I am teleporting to a random point on the globe and that is ..... LAS VEGAS BABEEEE !!!!! And to find the most amazing place to stay ... www.vegas.com was the right place to look at. Seriously there are so many resort choices. I wish I could really go there some day! Hard Rock Hotel , is the place I choose for today. The hotel looks awesome, the pool is magical and it offers a lot of activities. Ready to Rock ‘n’ roll babe xxxx
But as a fashion blogger of course I had also to plan my day outfits !!!! Get a glimpse below .
See you at LAS VEGAS !!!!
I love fall shopping. It is that period of the year when you are trying to build your winter closet and get your hands to all brand new trends! My wishlist this year includes:
- A black bomber jacket. I'm currently on the hunt for a new jacket for the fall and this one from Topshop looks to be the perfect one
- A huge, oversized scarf for the cold days and nights. Fluffy scarves worn cozily right up under the chin and wrapped around about a dozen times. Can't wait for some cold weather!!
-Blink blink... with timeless pearls. They look so chic and elegant
- New white sneakers, cause they are never enough. Really, how awesome is this pair of Adidas with the gold detail????
- I've been looking for a new black bag for a while and this one from Longchamp makes my heart skip a beat. Here name, Penelope!
- And last but not least, skincare products! I am craving this algae masque form Kiehls. Besides, autumn is the best period to start pampering more ourselves after summer. Dont you say?